Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 31 May 2012

Info Post

I've been wanting to style this bag for forever!!  But I just hadn't yet.  Do you ever do that?  You have an item of clothing or accessory that you almost reach for everyday and then you just go for something else? Yeah, I did that for quite a while with this bag.  It was like a fashion road block.  LOL.

I knew I wanted the purse to be the center of attention, so I kept the rest of the look very casual and subdued.  I picked up these seersucker shorts at American Eagle a few weeks ago on sale and I swear they are the most comfortable shorts in the world!  They've really stretched out though (which I should have known they would do), so I should have gotten a size smaller.  Oh well.  That's what the dryer is for!

Hope you all have a great Thursday!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway!






Tank Top: Old Navy // Shorts: American Eagle // Purse: Target // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment